promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Has anyone been to the White Mountains?

My friend is keen on taking a trip thru New England, going to New Hampshire to hike the White Mountains. I'm into hiking, but what about any night life and fun things to do? Any ideas?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • rpf5
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The area from Conway down to the Weirs and Lake Winnipesaukee and on to Laconia is a popular tourist area & you should have no trouble finding things to do both night and day.

Farther north, near Mt. Washington , the Breton Woods resort

has activities, though the place can be expensive for the hiker crowd. Its worth a visit just to see the inside & its close to several of the major trails. The Franconia Ridge is a good

hike & several trails begin at the base camp of the cog railway.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • luna
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Check out www.mountwashingtonvalley.com to get an idea of things to do there. It's a beautiful place, but the towns are very small townish or quaint. There is a resort called Loon Mountain that might have things going on. I'm sure you can find them if you search the web. It's well worth the trip to this fabulous part of the world!

• Bad M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It is a beautiful area but I doubt that there is much big city night life!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

one idea can be trying to see who's marshmellow can burn faster in the fire. another one is pushing each other in the snow ... and more fun things

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.