How come ur hands become sweaty when ur around the person u luv?

Favorite Answer

It's just the human reaction. That reaction can easily be related to embarrassment and nervousness.

It's basically how a human should react.

I think the reason your hands become sweety is because your scared that maybe he or she might not feel the same way.

because your are either excited or nervous so you et sweaty and shaky and all the other things

Your heart starts beating faster.

"once you're on my own, i'd be your shadow. in case you want to cry, i'd be your shoulder. in case you want a hug, i'd be your pillow. in case you want to be at liberty, i'd be your smile. yet each and every time you want a pal, i will basically be me. "~~ my basically right pal "sm1 can allow you to comprehend belongings you do not prefer to inform your self"~~ my mom and dad..... "someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart."~~ no human being yet "someone who walks in even as some thing of the international walks out."~~ this hasn't ever handed off..i.e. the international hasn't ever lengthy gone adversarial to me or vice versa "someone who's certainly-known with of the music on your heart and sings it again to you once you've forgotten the way it is going."~~ my bro "out of the numerous ppl who enter ur existence.. he/ she leaves again everlasting imprint of his/ her footsteps in ur heart.."~~ no human being yet "sm1 who's relation is beneficial, no longer actually in the colour, yet in the mild of existence; and thanks to a benevolent association of issues, the more effective area of existence is sunshine."~~ god..i wager!! 10 stars for each question..... eye-catching lines yaar!! thanks:)

it could be because you're nervous...put tissues in your pockets or something ha

because you are nervous, and afraid that u will say or do something to embarass you or him/her

• thats not sweat hun

hahahha that's normal... sometimes my stomach hurts too...