c-money asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Rate my FF team?

QB - Hasselbeck

WR - Wayne

WR - Fitzgerald

WR - Houshmandzadeh

RB - Larry Johnson

RB - Tiki Barber

TE - Jeremy Shockey

W/R - Cadillac Williams

K - Josh Brown

DEF - Pittsburgh

BNCH - Warner (QB)

BNCH - Chambers (WR)

BNCH - Foster (RB)

BNCH - McGahee (RB)

BNCH - Witten (TE)

BNCH - Seattle (DEF)

how do i look???

Sportzguru - I don't suck balls, but your mom does every weekend with me

Favorite Answer

Team looks good enough that i really wonder how many people are in your league.

Anyways, start Chambers over Houshmandzadeh and start Seattle DEF in week one.

I think you're stacked at RB/WR, and very weak at QB. Josh Brown isn't a really good kicker choice, either. I think You should probably trade away either Chambers or McGahee to uprade at QB.

You look pretty solid but i would trade foster for a younger version such as his backup-DeAngelo Williams, Jerious Norwood, Wali Lundy. Foster has had a lot of injury problems over the years. Not a very reliable workhorse or backup. Good Luck

• ok but ur shaky at qb cause i dont think hasselback or warner will do well this year. so i would advise you to trade one of your running backs (foster) and one receiver (either chambers or fitzgerald) for a top notch qb. your backs and receivers are solid and pitt and seattle are tremendous defenses. you look like you could win your league. good luck

Team looks like an all star team. makes me wonder how many teams are in your league since you have so many good players, maybe 3 or 4. you are either playing against a bunch of amateurs or its a private league between you and your buddies who dont know about football

Looks good, you may want to start Warner over Hassbck...believe it or not he will put up better #'s also you have fitzgerald, so the QB/WR combo gives you double points and yards!!

are there 3 teams in your league? Your team looks way too good to have any more than 6 teams in your league. If so, you team is great. If there are less teams, who knows?

put payton manning or mike vick as your quarterback and instead terell owens or me should be your wide reciever

sucks balls just like u

it looks ok

hey can u rate my fantasy football team