BNCH - Seattle (DEF)

how do i look???

Update:

Sportzguru - I don't suck balls, but your mom does every weekend with me

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Team looks good enough that i really wonder how many people are in your league.

Anyways, start Chambers over Houshmandzadeh and start Seattle DEF in week one.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think you're stacked at RB/WR, and very weak at QB. Josh Brown isn't a really good kicker choice, either. I think You should probably trade away either Chambers or McGahee to uprade at QB.

• 1 decade ago

You look pretty solid but i would trade foster for a younger version such as his backup-DeAngelo Williams, Jerious Norwood, Wali Lundy. Foster has had a lot of injury problems over the years. Not a very reliable workhorse or backup. Good Luck

• ok but ur shaky at qb cause i dont think hasselback or warner will do well this year. so i would advise you to trade one of your running backs (foster) and one receiver (either chambers or fitzgerald) for a top notch qb. your backs and receivers are solid and pitt and seattle are tremendous defenses. you look like you could win your league. good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Team looks like an all star team. makes me wonder how many teams are in your league since you have so many good players, maybe 3 or 4. you are either playing against a bunch of amateurs or its a private league between you and your buddies who dont know about football

• 1 decade ago

Looks good, you may want to start Warner over Hassbck...believe it or not he will put up better #'s also you have fitzgerald, so the QB/WR combo gives you double points and yards!!

• 1 decade ago

are there 3 teams in your league? Your team looks way too good to have any more than 6 teams in your league. If so, you team is great. If there are less teams, who knows?

• 1 decade ago

put payton manning or mike vick as your quarterback and instead terell owens or me should be your wide reciever

• 1 decade ago

sucks balls just like u

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it looks ok

hey can u rate my fantasy football team

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.