National Treasure, what is the huge, glaring mistake in one of the clues?

There's a HUGE mistake, first one to give me the answer I'm looking for gets the win!

Yup, I'll give it away if nobody gets it in a few days.

And it's a movie with Nicolas Cage, not a TV show....

Sure looks like 2:22 on my hundreds. The short, thicker hand is on the 2.

Pipi, I agree, especially the things about fire. I noted them when I watched the movie. Still, none of those are what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

The time on the back of a 100 dollar bill is set at 4:10 NOT 2:22

I mis-read the question and had to edit out some of my answer...sorry

Fact from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing

There is no record that the man and woman standing in front of the hall close to the building are embracing. The hands of the clock on the hall are set at approximately 4:10. There are no records explaining why that particular time was chosen.

I know there are plenty of goofs in this movie...The Declaration of Independence wasn't signed until August 2, 1776 and they always say July 4.

The nails in the scaffold are manufactured...not colonial nails

The torches wouldn't have lit so easily

The cobwebs wouldn't have just melted, they would have burned

The "river of flame" would not have been real, there was no kind of material then that would have burned like that nor lasted for 200 years.

The Declaration of Independence is encased in helium and would have fallen apart had it been handled so much...

There are many more goofs in this movie.

I'm just guessing at this because I really don't know, but I'm going to say either you're talking about the one he gives the crooks to make them go away, or that the ship at the beginning was in the snow in like the arctic or something... I hope that's right!!!

I DON'T KNOW SORRY. MISSED A FEW SHOW WHILE I WAS GONE. BUT I REALLY LIKED THAT SHOW AND IT WAS EDUCATIONAL TOO. I LEARNED THINGS TOO.

• if no one gets it will you just tell us? i have no idea.