promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

i want to get rid of my fat belly wich sticks out what is the best thing to do?

please help me

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

exercise

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://theweightlossjournal.com/cnkhSz
  • 1 decade ago

I'm an athletic guy so i guess i can answer this. Are you in middle school? I bet you aren't but if you were I would suggest you try out for the wrestling team because that got me into shape ALOT. I guess the best way is to go to the YMCA. I love the Y and it's employes. If you're not getting the satifaction you want i suggest hiring a personal trainer. they can motivate you and they know the body. I don't like diets because food is your fuel. But you should cut down on unhealthy foods a bit. I just had a big bowl of icecream and homeade cookies a while ago but I'm a work out freak. good luck :]

• 1 decade ago

one thing is why did you send me a message through yahoo mail? the answer to your question is you need to work out 5 times a week. Sunday you should rest then go swimming at night. i'm only 85 pounds and i'm 12. so what's the odds of that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Don't eat that much junk food with fat in it. Just cut down a bit. If you already eat good food, I recommend more cardio. Like instead of walking, ride a bike. It'll burn calories and will work your whole body.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've lost 2 pant sizes on two weeks of south beach diet

• 1 decade ago

Get on a treadmill and start running for 10 - 30 min a day. and eat healthy

• 1 decade ago

there are many exercises for the belly find one and stick to it . sit ups are good, stop eating and drinking fatty sugary things,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

buy some relacore...gets rid of belly fat...damn i think i watch too much tv/commercials...

• 1 decade ago

diet! find the right one. things like bread and dairy products bloat your stomach

• onnie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

u should try Nutrilite CLA 500 u lose fat not muscle i get it at www.atafolla.qhealthbeauty.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.