Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

i want to get rid of my fat belly wich sticks out what is the best thing to do?

please help me

Favorite Answer

exercise

2

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://theweightlossjournal.com/cnkhSz

I'm an athletic guy so i guess i can answer this. Are you in middle school? I bet you aren't but if you were I would suggest you try out for the wrestling team because that got me into shape ALOT. I guess the best way is to go to the YMCA. I love the Y and it's employes. If you're not getting the satifaction you want i suggest hiring a personal trainer. they can motivate you and they know the body. I don't like diets because food is your fuel. But you should cut down on unhealthy foods a bit. I just had a big bowl of icecream and homeade cookies a while ago but I'm a work out freak. good luck :]

one thing is why did you send me a message through yahoo mail? the answer to your question is you need to work out 5 times a week. Sunday you should rest then go swimming at night. i'm only 85 pounds and i'm 12. so what's the odds of that

Don't eat that much junk food with fat in it. Just cut down a bit. If you already eat good food, I recommend more cardio. Like instead of walking, ride a bike. It'll burn calories and will work your whole body.

I've lost 2 pant sizes on two weeks of south beach diet

Get on a treadmill and start running for 10 - 30 min a day. and eat healthy

there are many exercises for the belly find one and stick to it . sit ups are good, stop eating and drinking fatty sugary things,

buy some relacore...gets rid of belly fat...damn i think i watch too much tv/commercials...

diet! find the right one. things like bread and dairy products bloat your stomach

• onnie

u should try Nutrilite CLA 500 u lose fat not muscle i get it at www.atafolla.qhealthbeauty.com