Cherie
Cherie asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

what are you having for dinner tonight?

i am cooking a beef roast with carrots, potatoes and cabbage, it smells so good i can hardly stand it, but it wont be done for at least 2 more hours! ahhhh!

Favorite Answer

CHICKEN MARSALA - In first frying pan, Cut boneless chicken into chunks or strips, coat with flour and cook in butter until all sides just start to brown, set aside. In second frying pan, melt butter and add fresh sliced mushrooms (lots) and cook until they just start to soften, add generous amount of Marsala wine and a couple of finely diced garlic cloves and cook for three minutes. Add chicken from first pan and cook until sauce thickens (flour from chicken will thicken sauce), Add a small spritz more Marsala wine ( to refresh Marsala wine flavor) and serve immediately.

1

Source(s): Perfect Paleo Recipe Cookbook - http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?sCUg

Beer Braised Beef In Crock pot,Danish Pretzel,Caramelized Apple Crisp

We had a Labor Day family pot luck picnic. We had Calico Beans, Potaoe Salad, Green Tossed Salad Salad, Green Bean Salad, Hamburgers, Hotdogs,Chicken. For Desert We had homemade apple pie and homemade chocolate cake.

We had broiled pork chops seasoned with Tony Chachere's

with a mixture of steamed broccoli, baby carrots, sliced yellow carrots, cauliflower and corn lightly tossed with a little Mediterranean sea salt and butter.

Rice with a salad and grilled Chicken breasts in the George Foreman. Probably a glass of Blackberry Merlot to wash it down and relax myself since I didn't get to enjoy a day off today LOL!

I will be eating a t-bone steak that has been marinated with worchestire sauce, soy sauce, seasoning and lemon juice. Also sauteed mushrooms and onions with that was cooked with tons of butter (no cholesterol). Also a filipino desert ice cream called "Halo-Halo".

• Slam64

well, since today is "Labor Day" I took the day off and made cheeseburger hamburger helper. Opened a can of sweet peas and toasted some french bread. Made my day a whole lot better!

Yeah, that's great..

But i'm a fast eater even thou i'm not hungry.

My wife always scold me for eating fast. She said that, she took 2~3 hours to prepare the dish/dinner/lunch and it only took me 5 minutes to finish my plate..

Baked pork chops, white peas, corn, and a tossed salad...my other child will eat something soft and mushy since he had 8 teeth extracted on Friday!!!