Can black people tan?

I am black, but different parts of my body are discolored, this is probably because I wear long jeans and t-shirts all year long.... but it is annoying, I just want to be one shade of black, not three... Do any of you have any suggestions on how I could fix this?

Favorite Answer

Ofcourse you can. You can also sunburn, its just less obvious (except the pain of a sun burn) Try going tanning to get your 1 shade back, then if you don't want to tan all the time, once you get to one base color you should lose it all evenly also! Good luck!

• weigel

Do Black People Tan

i'm white and I was just saying to friends that I have farmer Jack arms (means my arms have tan up to my t-shirt sleeve edges.

Yes, black people tan, and they also get freckles (I've asked around). The only thing I could come up with is tan the entire body like in a tanning booth cause there is no way really to lighten any part of tan (I tried bleach and exfoliator and neither works). Seems as though up north the tan seemed to have disappeared, but in the south it seems never to lighten. If you have an indoor job all year it's not so bad, but if you're a person who enjoys sports and stuff then tanning in parts is a problem.

Yes, anyone can tan and get darker. To even out your tan........where you where your t-shirt and long jeans are obviously going to be a little lighter. Maybe you could try putting some tanning oil on those areas. The sun would have more affect on those areas and tan them more. The other areas would tan slowly. Therefore, you'll have an even tan.

Black

Source(s): www.bbc.uk

Of course black people tan. Everybody tans, depending on their level of exposure to the sun. If you want to be one even shade then you'll have to get in some all-over sun time.

Find a moisturizer with additives that will even out your skin tone and use it daily, some of them are Jergens Natural Glow, Murad, L'Oreal Supreme Glow, Roc, Aveeno Positively Radiant, and there are others. All of these products will help with pigmentation problems over time, and prevent ashy skin, and also make you feel soft and silky. In the meantime use a sunscreen on the exposed areas, and don't dwell too much on being tri-colored anyone who sees you naked besides your dermatologist will not even notice that your arms are darker than your midsection...they will usually have other things on their mind!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Can black people tan?

Source(s): black people tan: https://tinyurl.im/e/can-black-people-tan

Honey, I have the same problem. People of all colors have this problem, because certain body parts are exposed to the sun more than others. The only way you can fix it is put those body parts that never see the sun out more, or tan nude. White people do it, so can we!

yes black people TAN, I am not black but i have friends that are and they tan, we usually go to the beach or tanning booths!!