promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Best gift for a mother?

I've started Christmas shopping early, its easier on my wallet. But I cant decide what to get my mom. I was thinking about getting her something to do with us kids, but im not sure what. any ideas?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yall should make a family portrait

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No offense, but it's YOUR mom's gift so do something for her or get something for her that makes her feel special,like a spa /salon treatment. You "kids" could also make up some coupons on the computer with special things that you could do for her. I don't know how old you are but these should be age appropriate I suppose. Like going grocery shopping for her (if you can drive)

Making her favorite dinner for her, etc. Just use your imagination, she will appreciate your effort in being creative.

• 1 decade ago

I have a great idea; what about a mother's pendant (for a necklace). You can get a traditional one, with her birthstone in the middle of a heart, and her kids' birthstones hanging down, and I have seen a new one, of a dolphin, with a loop below, where you'd hang the charms of her kids. Check out myspace.com/jimondagems, or email jimondagems@yahoo.com.

It's a new company that got their business license earlier this year. I have some of their jewelry, and it is gorgeous. Absolutely precious.

Good luck

Heather

• 1 decade ago

2 ideas for your Mom.

1st) a day at the day spa. Get every one to chip in.

2nd) Make a coupon book with things that you will do around the house so she can take the day off and relax.

ex. do dishes, laundry, clean house, wash car, ect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

All the photo websites have those calendars and you can easily upload your pictures. We made a calendar for my mom last year and for each month we put a few pictures of the people in the family who had a birthday or anniversary that month. She love it and it's something that she uses all year. :)

• 1 decade ago

Does she have an updated family portrait? Parents generally love being able to put a picture of their family on the wall, so they can show them off to everyone who walks in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Best gift for a mother is not material, but the fact that you appericate what she has done and the fact that you love her more than anything else in the world.

• 1 decade ago

I have 5 grown kids and the things I like best are pictures of them & their families or for them to do something that it is difficult for me to do for myself. My college aged son once detailed my car for me for christmas & I loved it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could get her a necklace with the birthstones of you and your siblings.

Or just get her a really pretty necklace.

They have really nice ones on those home schopping channels, I'm addicted to them:

http://www.qvc.com/

http://www.hsn.com/

• Avid
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you haven't had a picture done with all of you kids together (or haven't gotten one recently), that would be a great gift.

• 1 decade ago

A nicely framed portrait.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.