so who was sad when steve erwin died???

i know i was !i always wanted to grow up to be like him ....he was one of my role modles...i cried!!!!

Favorite Answer

I had to look up who he was.

Not the Sting Ray. The guy put his life in danger for the sake of entertainment. The law of averages caught up with him.

I'm sorry he's gone, but I just can't get all that worked up over a guy who finally got what he had coming. Chasing dangerous animals all over the world...

Surprising it didn't happen sooner.

Dont be rediculous with the crying. Thats craziness. Anyway, I was kinda sad that he died. I mean I grew up with the guy teaching me how to handle alligators. So yeah he was important to me. He seemed like such a swell guy and really loved animals. I think it will be hard to replace a figure like him. When will they air his death? I want to see that episode, I know it was recorded for he was doing a documentary

I am sad that he died. For one thing he was young. He leaves his wife and 2 small children. I feel really bad about that. It's a shock when someone dies suddenly and his death was so freaky. If you believe in prayer (I do), pray for his family. They will need a lot of strength to get through this terrible time.

I was shocked!!! Of all the things that he did, and all the danger he was in, he was killed by a sting ray. There has only been one other death in ausstralia by a sting ray and that was in 1945. I read that it wasnt the venom that killed him, but it was the fact that the barb went right into his heart. He was an amazing father, husband, friend, and our one and only "Crocadile Hunter". He will be severly missed, and i send my prayers to his family and loved ones.

• charyl

i'm sorry for his relatives, yet i won't be able to help yet think of this guy became soliciting for worry. He aggressively approached wild animals of their interior of reach habitat. How could he like it if somebody taunted him in his domicile at any given time AND suddenly? It became basically a count of time in the previous some thing tragic could ensue to him. i admire his hobby for his artwork, yet what a line of artwork!!!! I in simple terms wish his infants are plenty much less zealous approximately this form of artwork.....

I'm sad too. Who would have thought that with all the deadly animals he worked with it would be a sting ray? Tragic.

• brock

I always thought a crocodile/alligator would get him. Not a dang sting-ray though..

Gonna miss him on Animal Planet..

omg i still cant believe that happened...ive been watching him since i was a little kid...i was about five when terri couldnt come on the show cause she was pregnant and i still remember that...its so sad

I do, I hope his family won't let his dreams die. I admired him beause he cared about people and animals. He will be missed.