Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Christmas vs. Halloween!!!!?

Which one is better in your opinion?

Favorite Answer

Hello. - In my opinion, Halloween.

Have a nice evening. :)

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas

Christamas; there is nothing like spending time with family and friends. Giving gifts to others and seeing the smiles on their faces. Eating a hot christmas dinner with the family around the dinner table and singing christmas carols. Drinking hot coacoa before bedtime in front of the fireplace and just being thankful that you survived to see another christmas and that you have family and a warm place to stay. there is just something magical about christmastime. Christmas comes but once a year. You can dress up and eat candy everyday of the year. Halloween is a children's holiday.

Halloween!

I like Christmas for a very large number of reasons. First, on that day, we celebrate Jesus's birthday. Second, I get lots of candy on Christmas too. Third, presents presents presents! Fourth, more days off school! Fifth, Halloween would be alot better if I could go around tepeeing houses.

I love both and I dress up and work for both holidays. As a Santa, I get a kick out of helping the children. As a ghost I enjoy haunting people. I guess I am the spirit of christmas. lol

Religious wise it would be Christmas, with the birth of the lord. Halloween brings All Saints Day and All Souls Day. Both days btw have ghosts and spirits involved in the traditions of the holiday.

I love Halloween, that's why I got married on that day.. but I love the Christmas time and all the holiday cheer and everyone in a good mood

Halloween. We don't have to deal with splitting time with whose family, who bought what for a present because Aunt so-n-so bought it too. Racing around trying to get Christmas Eve at one relative's house, Christmas morning at another, Christmas evening at another because extended families are even bigger nowadays. Cleaning house for all the relatives coming from out of town. Racing around the stores trying to make sure you get the best price or that you even FIND what you're looking for that the kids have to have.

Halloween - definitely.

Christmas, b/c you get presents. Halloween only brings candy.