I have tried everything and I can not keep my home page from changing back to MSN?

I just recently restored my pc, virus scanned so I know that I have virus's or no unauthorized downloads.. Some body please help me.

Favorite Answer

Open your browser, click on tools at the top. At the bottom of the drop down menu is internet options. Click on that. The first option is your home page. Either enter the page you want or go to the page first and then click on the "Use current" button. This should set your home page and it shouldn't change.

in internet options under general make shure you type the web page you want as home correctly and click on aply on the bottom of the screen then click ok

it should be as simple as bringing up the page you want and going to tools>>internet options and click select current>>apply>>ok, after that i dont know

just restart your computer and the if that does nont work call someoneto fix your computer (a pro)