Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

I have lost my tool bar on my computer - how do get it back? I am not able to type in web site addresses.?

Favorite Answer

Why does everyone have to use the view tab for this problem?

It is soooooo much easier to just right click in an empty space on the tool bars to solve these problems with the toolbars.

Sorry to rant.

click the view option on the top of the Internet Explore and select, toolbars and make sure that address Bar has a check on it if it does not click on address bar and you will get it even if that does not work try to drag the tool bar down you will certainly have it.

Go to View then Toolbars. Then click Address Bar.

View >>toolbars select address bar, or try pressing F11 if youre in full screen

GO TO VIEW AT THE VERY TOP GO DOWN CLICK ON TOOLBARS ADN IT SHOULD SAY ALL THE TOOL BARS THE ONE U WANT IS THE ADDRESS BAR

if you use internet explorer go to view than toolbars than make shure

that the addresse bar is check of do the same for firefox execpt it is called navigation bar and the same if you are talking about windows explorer

appears like a topic with residing house homestead windows. you need to ought to inn to a reinstall. have you ever tried restarting explorer.exe from the activity manager after it crashes? you'll probable be waiting to get it again that way. it rather is my outstanding suggestion. good success. (playstation , i rather do no longer imagine of you've the starting up up bar set to hidden. :-) )

• pappy

On what page or application are you talking about?

more info. needed.