promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

I have lost my tool bar on my computer - how do get it back? I am not able to type in web site addresses.?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why does everyone have to use the view tab for this problem?

It is soooooo much easier to just right click in an empty space on the tool bars to solve these problems with the toolbars.

Sorry to rant.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

click the view option on the top of the Internet Explore and select, toolbars and make sure that address Bar has a check on it if it does not click on address bar and you will get it even if that does not work try to drag the tool bar down you will certainly have it.

• 1 decade ago

Go to View then Toolbars. Then click Address Bar.

• 1 decade ago

View >>toolbars select address bar, or try pressing F11 if youre in full screen

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

GO TO VIEW AT THE VERY TOP GO DOWN CLICK ON TOOLBARS ADN IT SHOULD SAY ALL THE TOOL BARS THE ONE U WANT IS THE ADDRESS BAR

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if you use internet explorer go to view than toolbars than make shure

that the addresse bar is check of do the same for firefox execpt it is called navigation bar and the same if you are talking about windows explorer

• 4 years ago

appears like a topic with residing house homestead windows. you need to ought to inn to a reinstall. have you ever tried restarting explorer.exe from the activity manager after it crashes? you'll probable be waiting to get it again that way. it rather is my outstanding suggestion. good success. (playstation , i rather do no longer imagine of you've the starting up up bar set to hidden. :-) )

• pappy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

On what page or application are you talking about?

more info. needed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.