?
? asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

It doesn't feel right...?

I don't feel ok..i feel like i want to scream...and i am starting to get a bit depressed!I don't know what is the cause of this depression that i have all the time...is it normal..???i feel like a freak..!

Favorite Answer

Don't feel like a freak. It is normal to have some depression just not constantly and not to the extent that you want to harm yourself or others. SCREAM!!! It can help. Sometimes we bottle up so many emotions that it just helps to let it go in some way. But depression is normal and it happens to the best of us. If it persists though you may want to see your local doctor and ask them what they think. But don't worry for now. You say you are starting to get a bit depressed. Depression could come on from the weather. When it rains I hate to move out of the house. I get really depressed and drained when it is cloudy outside although that is my favorite time. I love the rain yet it mixes with my emotions. So anything can be the cause of this.

• Tommy

Sounds like you are spending to much time alone or are not really challenged with what you are doing. The other common cause is to little exercise.

I think the entire U.S. is depressed right now. Whether it is your depression, or if its just in the air, it is not normal over any length of time. If your contacts with friends and relatives are o.k., your activity level is good and you have some real projects underway --- then you may need some help identifying the cause.

Depression can be treated ask for Zoloft. Meantime get in your car roll down your windows turn up your stereo drive fast and just scream. Have a fit, i do it sometimes to set myself free!

Is this normal for you? Apparently not. You want to scream: this sounds like frustration. What is it you want and what is getting in your way. Learning ways to relax your body and accepting the negative emotions that serve your life in their ancient ways, using them to understand others. Your positive self is frustrated and your negative self is trying to find the answers to break these mysterious barriers between you and your objective desires. Relax and clear your mind, clarify these desires and weigh them against each other. Which shall I go for first. When you next feel frustrated, remind yourself of these words.

• charyl

right here have a hug.. (( )) and one for Ma too (( )) i've got faith enjoyed. my nieces and nephews my sisters my relatives is very neat even though in the event that they seem to be a million miles away i understand that they love me.. If i did not understand that i could in simple terms have not got any reason to stay now could I? i've got faith extraordinarily enjoyed in the present day.. so i visit proportion it with you.. ok? everybody else needs a hug.. come and get it they are loose this night..!!

oh that is extremely normal to have bouts with self doubt and confusion. That is what keeps us humble. All you can do is look at the bright side of life, find something positive to focus on. Whatever you do don't let yourself slip into depresion. That is alot harder to recover from.

It maybe a hormonal imbalance or something, and hopefully not Psychological or nothing. Try to do things that relaxes you mind and body, and always find time to pamper yourself. Good Luck with your situation! I hope everything turn out okay

Maybe you are hormonal. Seriously, no joke... Hormones are powerful and can really mess you up.

Do a little checking on the subject and you will find out.

I had the wrong site previously sorry.

http://www.drmirkin.com/women/W109.htm

Jerry

your not the only one who feels this way. l feel depressed and everyday it gets a little bit worse.

Take 5-HTP its a natural substance dont wont get you addicted like Paxil or Zoloft and its super cheap