You have just buried something in a mason jar (jelly jar) in your back yard?

what is in it??? Who are you hiding the item from? And most importantly...will you remember where you put the jar when you need it the most?

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry honey, it would take a LOT of mason jars to fit all of my ex-husband in. I'll stick to burying him in the plastic sheet I've already got! And I'm not much worried about his remains ever being found, because the government is due to put that parking lot for the new super highway in that spot in just 2 months, so there'll be no finding him by then.

My delicious cigarettes! With a brand new lighter. It's just off to the right, facing north of course; to the black walnut. Next to the iron Calderon, it's turned upside so water won't collect in it. I'm hiding them from my Lover, She wouldn't let those smokes survive if She new where they were. Was it the right or the left facing north? Or was it south? Wait, maybe it wasn't the walnut, it may be east of the elder tree. Darn it all, I don't remember! Still I have quit, so it's not like I'll need them. I wonder what the heck I've got in all those other mason jars? I better get a shovel!

Let's just say it is for protection, and has old bent pins, and needles in it along with a couple of other things. I am hiding it from others prying eyes who might want to undo the magick I have just done. I have a great memory for certain things. It's called a Bellamarie jar.

its my blade, im hiding it from everyone including myself. If I bury it I can't use it anymore. Yes I will remember where I burried it when i need it most but let's hope im strong enough to leave it there.

If it's money in the jars, it's best buried in the Wooly Swamp. ;)

No I didn't. I have beets in my mason jar and I didn't get to eat them yet.

All the nuts that I stole from the squirrel. I can't remember where I buried them.

Have you been peeping into my back yard again? Naughty, naughty girl!!! You deserve a spanking.

copies of all the keys we have and $20.Oh yeah and the time iput it in there and what was goin on at the time......Why? for a rainy day and just in case.

i would eithere put money or somthing else thta i want no 1 2 find