Meg! asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

New Hairstyle's!?!?

Okay, I have long thick brown hair. I usually wear it in a ponytail. I need more hairstyles.

Favorite Answer

If you had more hairstyles, I bet you would still wear your locks in a ponytail!! Why? Let's face it the ponytail is fast!! That makes it practical.

Sounds like you have gorgeous hair!! So many possibilities exist for you. Flips & Flicks, Unders & Overs, Side gathers!! Braiding!! Use your imagination and I bet you find your possibilities limitless!!!

If you want another variation, go for highlights or lowlights to give yourself another variation!! It all depends on how adventureous you are (as well as the limit of your dollar)!!

If you go the 'color' route make sure you have it done at a reputable salon or even at a beauty school where it won't be as expensive. Remember beauty school students are supervised by qualified instructors so it is a very viable alternative for those on a limited budget!!

Well, you could do two ponytails, but thats a little to plain also. So what I'll do is take something little, and make it bigger. For example: You put your hair in a ponytail, then why don't you braid that ponytail. Same for 2 ponytails,just braid them and be creative

Well, have you ever tried the pigtails, not the ones on the back of your head, but just hanging down. sometimes those can be cute with spoty outfits. Also try messy buns, and spiraled or straightened hair. Slightly flipped out hair is starting to come back in.

try doing kinked or wavy or straight (depends on the natural style).

maybe cut it or braid it. Or you could do a half pony tail, don't pull all of the hair out of the elastic at the end just half(depends on the length).

if your hair is thick, layers are probably the best option, and they aren't hard to take care of. Also, maybe some highlights... plus wear your hair straight and down ((CHIs are thee best hair striaghteners for thick hair)).

Someone told me to seperate my hair. i have the same problem. i think u could seperate ur hair to one side. it looks good. or put it in a clip. (tho it didn't work 4 me) braids r not very original but they work. i dunno.

Get it short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really cool lookin,and its easy to hande.Get it like the russian duo Tatu.Good Luck!!!!