do you have to ask stupid questions to be a featured user?

Favorite Answer

Ah, those aren't stupid questions, they're USEFUL questions. Unlike almost everything you'll find in Polls & Surveys.

there's no scarcity of dumb, offensive or violent questions approximately adult men, the two. i'm particular that there is a human lesson in this. in case you seem on the controversy board approximately 3-4 years in the past, it grew to become into decidedly professional-mainstream feminism, riddled with misandry. This grew to become into specifically because of the fact the reporting-deleting scheme of YA favors deletion of the minority point of view. The inevitable result grew to become into uglier, dumber and extra infantile call-calling that brings us all all the way down to the backside-user-friendly-denominator that we've right this moment. And that quickly forces the extra point-headed between us to flow on, leaving the crazies to rule the roost.

I have tried and tried to ask a question that would be featured. I think your right. Look through my questions and see if YOU think there are any feature worthy..

(Yes I do ask some just for the sake of asking also, lol, so there are some dumb ones there)

I guess so. I've seen some really good questions, and I've put some out there, but none of them seem to fit the bill of featured question.

I can think of a lot dumber questions!

Why is dirt so dirty?

How do I take a breath?

Why does my heart beat? Is it fatal if I stop it from doing so?

See, there are dumber questions out there. Fortunately you won't see any of these on Yahoo!Answers.

I only answer Stupid ones!!!

no i dont think so but those were not stupid questions

No, but I think it helps

• Jubei

you should try to answer all the questions...

HECK YEAH