Is House's move to the 8:00 timeslot permanent?

And if not...what will Standoff's new slot be?

Favorite Answer

Nope, it's not permanent! After the first few episodes they will switch timeslots so that Standoff is on at 8:00 and House is on at 9:00. I think they're just trying to build a fan base for Standoff using House as a lead in.

Go here for more info on fall schedules: http://television.aol.com/feature/fall_tv

I hope it stays at 8 so I don't have to tape it or watch it later (satellite). Usually there is another show I watch on at 9, that's why I didn't start watching this amazing show until late in last season when the other show was done.

I don't think it is, it should go back to normal time, I'm not completely sure. But I can tell you that I LOVE that show!! No matter what time it's on you can count on me sitting there watching

I'm not sure but I LOVE HOUSE too!! . Its a great show, i think the time will go back to what it was but I don't know for sure!

I think it is becasue standoff is on at nine....i dont think they'd change it...

I love that show, I hope it comes on earlier!