Ne-yo gay?

I heard on the radio that ne-yo came out of the closet... was that confirmed or denied?

• Favorite Answer

i don't know but i also heard that on the radio in Colorado

i think of he's in all possibility bi, thinking the undeniable fact that Ive considered him connect with alot women. yet singer Ne-Yo has reportedly provided that he's gay. interestingly, he sat down with Essence magazine and made the fact because of the fact he had grown drained of residing a lie. He stated, “particular, i'm gay, and that i continuously have been. you understand this worldwide we are residing in is finished of judgment, ensuing in between the rationalization why it took me see you later to bypass lower back out of the closet.” there have been previous rumors approximately Ne-Yo having a dating with a dude in severe college. Def Jam reportedly tried to pay the dude to save quiet in fears that it could opt to destroy Ne-Yo’s image. Ne-Yo says of that, “That subject substitute into what inspired me to place in writing the song untrue. yet no individual knew it substitute into particularly approximately myself, and our dating.” He left us with one very final token, affirming, “The song industry can the two different than me for who i'm, or desolate tract me.”

• itsme

I heard that RUMOR as well but that is all it is, A RUMOR, Ne-Yo is not gay. He has a one year old son who's mother he just broke up with.

who is that? i am positive that anyone who uses the word ******* has some dark closeted issues of their own though

When did this happen damn I always miss out on the goodies!

sounds like a ******* name to me

he sings gay anyway

Neo is a prefix which means "new".

THAT BEAUTIFUL SEXY MAN AINT GAY HATER

thats crazy if its true!