Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

what does this dream mean?

i keep having dreams of being electrocuted what does this mean? i've had 4 in the past month. Please help me.

Favorite Answer

being electrocuted = being shocked, , unexpected surprise, paranoia

It could mean that in past month something must have happened to your life and you projected being electrocuted to tell you that you are in a shock. In this case, you do it subconsciously. Probably there is something in your life that shocked in unconsciously. It could be due to media effect, or personal experience. That translates to be a fear or paranoia about things you don't want to face directly.

Advice: To avoid this recurring dream, you should examine yourself and see what shocked you and make you think that you are afraid. Could it be news about about someone's death, could it be the weather? That may lurk into your mind and makes you dream of that as well

Source(s): God's given insight in dreams

Usually you can't just look up something like "electrocution" in a dream dictionary and really have it mean anything. the important part is to analyse everything that happens in the dream. where were you, who were you with, how did you feel? does anything else stand out to you? what happens after you are electrocuted? how did you feel when you woke up? all of these things are very important to analysing dreams. I would love to hear more about your dream, so please respond back with any other info you can remember. otherwise, I can't really make heads or tails of it.

Are you feeling the sensations of electrocusion or is the scene involve you being led to an electric chair. That can make all the difference. You might bring this up to your doctor is you are having strange sensations in your sleep. Maybe even a sleep doctor. It could indicate a serious medical problem. If you are dreaming about being led to an electric chair, it could be a memory from a former life, an indication that you feel trapped, or an ominious portent about your future demise.

To dream of an electrocution, signifies that the current course of your actions will lead to disaster, even death. You need to be more aware of your surroundings and those around you.

It would help to know the entire context of the dream . . . you can look electrocution up on-line in some of the on-line dream dictionaries. This is an example of a site . . . and I really can't recommend one to you. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

I know a guy that had that dream. He wet himself under an electric blanket. OUCH!

One time I dreamed I was in outlaw Nazi biker gang. Then we attacked a woman, force fed her alcohol, and ravaged her. But her sister was a vampire who also had a biker gang she got revenge on us. I was attacked by a vampire, my guts thrown against a wall, drug up the side of a 3 story building, and then finished off. Then I became a Vampire in the sequel...

Oh, wait, that was a movie! My bad.

I'm not to sure....I always have dreams that come true-- it could be a good thing....like, in russian physigoliy, bad constant dreams like that means a good event will happen

What do YOU think it means? Dream symbols are important to the dreamer. What does it mean to you?

Keep a dream diary.

Write the dream, and what you feel it means to you.

• wires

Dreams are not omens. They don't mean anything more than any other fiction story. I've had similar dreams many times in my life and none of the had any bearing on waking life.

• energy and emotions. the drama in the dream will suggest whether the energy or emotion is being met or used constructively or destructively. for instance, in some conditions of anxiety or excitement one can "burn oneself out". it is this self-destructive power of feelings and drives the electricity in dreams refers to.

Source(s): dream dictionary by tony crisp