Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

unfaithful friend?

i was speaking with a friend today (lets call her michelle) about this party she and another one of my friends had attended (lets call her amanda). it turned out to be a fairly racy party where everyone was making out with everyone else, except for my friend michelle and a couple of guys who had girlfriends. amanda had been one of the people who were making out with eachother, but get this- she has a wonderful boyfriend who i used to go out with. no hard feelings there, of course, as the end to his and my relationship was mutual, but what am i supposed to do? i cant tell amanda's boyfriend as this was something i wasnt supposed to know, but i dont know if amanda will tell her boyfriend. what should i do?

please note, this was my best friend who told me and we are both very good friends with amanda.

Favorite Answer

She shouldn't have told you about it. She may have made it all up. You don't know because you weren't there. Mind your own business.

i think that u shud let her be. If u say something, then its going 2 seem like you're trying 2 ruin their relationship. Either he'll find out on his own and/or she'll get whats coming 4 her(karms). But ushud just mind your business, its like u never knew. Unless you and ur ex are close or something. But 2 avoid drama and confusion just mind your business.

i be responsive to precisely how u sense i substitute into on the telephone with my chum for like an hour and we werent even speaking she substitute into in simple terms crying and then while i mandatory her the main she in simple terms dumped me and we've been on and rancid ever seeing that all you're able to do is attempt to locate somebody else to communicate to love a therapist or yet another relatives member including an aunt or uncle or somebody like that yet be careful to not save it in for too long. or sometime u'll be so clogged that u'll take all of it out on somebody then u'll lose them too

avoid creating drama? is that possible at your age? stop now and be a human with a clue. a rare breed, indeed, eh? ;-)

dont get involved. especially if you are still friends with your ex............he will find out some other way don't worry.