how do you erase all porn from your computer?

All guys look at porn.

Favorite Answer

Use your search engine for software to erase porn. I seen software some years ago, but don't recall the name. Plus I am sure it is not free.

The program if I recall scans your entire system for sites, porno pictures, actually anything related to porn. Maybe it will delete a few if there is a test period. If not you will have to purchase.

Sorry I can't think of the name, but sure you will find software with your search engine.

Will still be on your hard drive. You will need software to wash your hard drive of all the data and reinstall your platform.

If you are trying to hide this from some one then you should remove your hard drive and purchase a new one. For sure it will be clean.

sorry I can't be of more help to you.

hahaha. Why do you want to erase it? you mean porn you have downloaded? films, pics etc? or data stored from your visiting inappropriate websites?

Software such as Evidence Eliminator can help you out, there are many free options available, such as not looking at porn, free software, deleting your browsing history. But in reality, there is no real method of truly removing the evidence of your activities from your hardrive. It all depends on the knowledge of the person you are trying to hide this evidence from

select all the movie u wanna delete n just press delete > OK n it done.