promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

college question!!?

im am enrolled in a program called Maine high school aspirations program. I am a junior in highschool.. and i get to take a college class... the state pays for half my tuition and the college pays the other half... my question is who has to pay for books. im in a SUPER tight situation, class on thursday, and two $50 books i need to get.... i cant find cany info on the internet, and i dont see a specific number to call to make this quick!! HELP!!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Check with your college first and foremost. Explain your situation (go to the college Library help desk and they will help guide you to any person(s) you should speak with).

Also, check with the library to see if they have those specific books there at the library (on campus). Most colleges and Universities have several copies of the required books there at the library that they either loan out, or allow students to read while there at the library.

I am a University student and trust me, I know first hand how difficult paying for books can be. Also, check with the college (probably library) to see what other resources are available-- some books have instructional videos (like some of the math books) that you can take home for a few days at a time.. So be sure to find out what ALL of the resources are that the college has available to students.

I hope that helps

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to the college's financial aid office. I don't get any aid but I know that the financial aid office can take care of that situation. Good luck

• 1 decade ago

In the tuition, they usually include books.

• 1 decade ago

ask ure school or a teacher for help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.