Define "Parstunza."?

Parstunza: A fake word I created (and googled to make sure it really isn't a word). I am looking for a definition. Please state whether it will be a verb (v.), noun (n.), adjective (adj.), adverb (adv.), etc. Please give a detailed definition (or multiple if you decide it can have different meanings) and 2 examples (use it in a sentence twice). The best definition will be the winner.

(The last word was "letoflubie.")

Favorite Answer

parstunza , adj, (compound word from part,stun & stanza)

expressing (a) the shock felt by listeners at some of the language used in a piece of poetry,

or (b) the shock felt by some members of an audience when listening to a reading.

example of (a) Every now and then, the invited guests looked rather parstunza when the controversial verses were recited.

example of (b) While the reading progressed there were both disapproving gasps and sounds of giggling, as the audience was parstunza.

• kksay

Par stunz a: adv. Reaction to getting par on the golf course.

She stood in parstunza after sinking the putt on the 18th hole puting her in the lead for thte round.

Par stunz a: adj. Expression of getting par on the golf course.

She yelled, "parstunza" and it was heard all the way to the ninth hole when she sunk her putt on the first.

You have some imagination! I don't know if this is what you are looking for or if I have made myself clear. But I think it is cool for you to make up words and send them out there for others to think about.

noun. slang.

a dead man

(criminal)

not very imaginative, i'm afraid.

are you on medication or something?