my grandson 8 years old having autism with hyper.lack of interaction.verbal to some extent.suggestions welcome

my grandson 8 years old having autism with hyper. verbal to the extent of fulfilling his needs.very hyper.becomes dull ifsuggestion for treatmentetc are solicited .medicated. playing games in the computer.will the hyper slow down gradually. nature of treatment and training to be given welcome from experts/doctors/affected parents.he is in usa. attending special school.cause for this kind of deformity,

Favorite Answer

I wish you and your son good luck in life. Remember that autism is a lifelong condition-he's never going to just "snap out of it"-but don't give up, no matter how hopeless it might seem. He can live a full life if he just gets the right help.

I have heard that hippotherapy is extremely beneficial to children with Autism.

http://www.americanequestrian.com/hippotherapy.htm