Was my hymen torn?

ok i am 15 and have been wondering this for a while. when i was about 4 or 5 i had problems using the restroom so the doctors stuck some tube or something up my vagina to help me use the bathroom (they actually thought my father was messing with me but he wasn't). all i can really remember was a feeling of discomfort and i cried a little. this went on for a little while (i can't really remember how long) i was wondering if my hymen was broken from that at all.

oh ok that's i guess i don't know my body as well as i think i do lol.

Favorite Answer

No.

the tube you are reffering to , is called catheter .It goes to the urine way not vagina .There are 3 ways down there. 1- Anus 2- Vagian and 3- uretra (where urine comes from) .

So if you had problem with using restroom they must have put catheter in your uretra which doesnt hurt Hymen.

a woman could have a hymen and a few a born with out. in spite of the shown fact that it is accessible , i don't be responsive to. yet a woman can wreck her hymen if she stretches too difficult from exccersise, activities, and different events. notwithstanding if she masturbates she would be in a position to interrupt it additionally. besides the only way a woman can rather loose her virginity is trough sexual intercourse. and could stretch in accordance to the dimensions of a guy's penis. And it tightens from there. and he or she bleed in accordance to how badly she grew to become into stretched. heavily i think of you the two can look ahead to marriage for this. That way you 2 are greater arranged. in case you rather love one yet another then wait and get married once you 2 have jobs or some thing. You 2 at the instant are not waiting, and you do not desire to debris this relationship up. You waited a twelve months with out hormones out of control, you 2 a wait a touch longer, you will not die with out it.

I work on the other end of the body, but I'd say that if you had something inserted to help you go to the bathroom, it would have been a urinary catheter into your urethra and not your vagina and that would not have torn your hymen.

Thats interesting, for I had never heard of such a process. The urinary tract is not in the vagina from what I know of. And dont worry about the hymen, alot of girls tear theres from doing every day activities like riding a bike, streaching, or falling. SO dont worry!

If they penetrated the vagina it is very well possible that your hymen did get torn. You can find out for sure by going to a gyn and having a pelvic exam performed.

You probably had a catheter and it is a small tube, it shouldn't have broken your hymen, but it is very uncomfortable. I would check with your doctor and ask....that's what their there for.

Why don't you ask your parents? I don't see how using how going to the bathroom is connected to the place where your hymen would be torn.....

• Pepsi

You don't pee from the vagina so why would the doctor push a tube up it? Ask your mother or better yet if you can ask the doctor or see the medical records.

Probably not from that procedure. I assume that they inserted a catheter in your urethra. Hymens can tear naturally for a variety of reasons besided sexual intercourse, however.

it could have been. next time your at the gyno or family doctor ask them to look at your medical file and see if your procedure could have torn your hymen. and its not really a big deal they do break all the time.