Why does she do this?

The girl I'm dating keeps mooning me and telling me to lick her butt. We've only been together 3 weeks and I think it's disgusting. Do girls really like that or is she just wierd?

Favorite Answer

Definitely being a universal taboo, the butt is actually a great source of sensual pleasure (many people enjoy receiving anal sex, for example). So is she asking you to lick her butt cheeks or her butthole? The cheeks are like any other part of the body, and most parts of the body respond well to touching, kissing, and licking. If she wants you to lick her butt hole, don't be nervous! If she has showered recently, and hasn't done number two for a while, it is sanitary! The proper area to lick is not on the hole itself, just the area immediately around it. If this is what she really wants, her response should be well worth it, as she will be feeling a lot of pleasure, and I'm sure you will have a change of heart about licking her butt.

She sounds a like she may be a little fast to do whatever so you might better be careful.If shes only been with you three weeks,and shes already doing that then who knows??????? Think about it!

Flat out weird

I think she's a freak...maybe thats her way of telling you she wants to explore new sexual heights with you....but if you think it's digusting (which it is) you should tell her to stop it or you're going to kick her a** to the curb....

that IS disgusting..

yeahh um that's really creepy.

get a new girlfriend.

please.

she belongs in the zoo.

some girls do like that but if your uncomfortable tell her but remember some people are freaky i dated a guy that was like that he like that particular thing too i told him hell no

• jodie

Actually, no! This person is crude, dump her for somebody with some class.

wierd

wierd mate

If you don't like it, tell her. She'll appreciate it more than if you just let her humiliate herself and make you feel uncomfortable.