Anonymous asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 1 decade ago

Who is selling out America?

1. Corporate greed, or

2. Brain dead polititians.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ever heard the term "rhetorical question"? sounds like u are not only an astute student of economic engineering, you are a caring politico, lol

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

with number 1 you said enough. Corporations have money, they use this money to lobby polititians to pass certain laws to benifit themselves, the poor and middle class has no such resources.

Though i am still not convinced that what is happening isnt necessary. we need a strong ecomonmy to be able to compete against the world. If you think about it the US has been the driving force behind alot of the worlds policies we affect the corse of other nations.. now imagine if you would a weak US. who is next in line? i would say probably china. Do you want China to be in the position of that of the US? i dont.

But i would agree there needs to be a balance.. and i think right now it doesnt favor the little guy by any means. I dont think that Voting democrat will help because whats been their answer to this problem? answer: raise the minimum wage. whats that going to do? sure itll give people a little more money in their pockets but it will also give Corporations an excuse to raise prices. So who wins? still the corporations. The best way to handle all of this is to eventually gid rid of the concept of money entirely. How you would be able to do this i have no idea, youd have to start by changing the mindset of every American out there that it is not in their best interest to Outdo the neighbors. But is in their best interest to work, be productive for the welfare of everyone including themselves. once youve leaped that hurdle then we might actually get somewhere. Until then.. well have more of the same

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Corporate, Militaristic, Politicians that send jobs overseas to Illegal Immigrants are selling out. Haliburton and every contractor in the Conflicts overseas are selling this country out with Blood and Money. Add a few lbs of flesh and have a fun Memorial Day.

• ~~
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Corporate greed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brain dead politicians.

• 1 decade ago

You forgot # 3: All of the above.

• 1 decade ago

ALOT OF BOTH....THE INCREDIBLE OUTSOURCING OF FINANCIAL INSTUTIONS IS ASTONISHING.....EVER LATE WITH A CARE CREDIT PAYMENT.....YOU CANT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE CRED COLL IS TRYING TO TELL YOU....AND THEY CALL ALL DAY SUNDAY EVEN THROUGH DINNER....FROM INDIA......MINE WAS LOST IN MAIL AND SHE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND ....BUT YOU KNEW SHE WAS A BEEEOOOTTTCH.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All of the above.

• 1 decade ago

it's suri cruise, NOT suni

• 1 decade ago

idk stop with the hard questions what am i einstein

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.