What gives you happiness and satisfaction in life?

Please be specific and say something like; money, your career, friends, having significant other, etc.

Favorite Answer

My Hobbies and feeding my animals. Also my friends and family. I was hurt in a accident at work and now i live my life in a wheelchair. If it wasn't for my love of sports and collecting sports memorabilia and my special time in the morning where i feed the squirrels and birds in my yard from my hand. Both of those have helped to relieve the stress in my life. My friends those ones that stuck with me after the accident and realized i would never be the party guy anymore they stuck around and helped me through the tough transition i had to adjust to in my life. Plus my family for being there for me. If it wasn't for those things i think i would have killed myself. I have now learned that you must take life 1 day at a time and treasure each and every second you have alive. That is what gives me happiness and satisfaction in my life. I live every second as if it was my last and i always tell my family and friends whenever i see them or talk to them what they mean to me. I hope this answered your question. Peace

Happiness is something that lies within for me. It doesn't involve people or things. Though, when I am happy I feel love for everyone and everything. Happiness does not count on anything. That way if I lose the relationship with a person, or I lose the material thing I am not going to be miserable. Perhaps I will feel a loss but it will pass. Happiness is not necessarily being happy 24 hours a day, but dealing with the disappointments and getting through them without giving up on life. Happiness is an emotion that is mine nobody "makes me happy." Nothing "makes me happy." It's my feelings that makes it my choice to be happy and it is very empowering to know that I can choose to be happy or sad or anything that I want to be. I don't give my power away and say " You make me miserable." Nobody could ever make me miserable. It is my choice and mine alone to be whatever I choose to be.

work-where I'm respected and get paid a fair wage and do a terrific job.The result of that is money that I can enjoy in a lot of ways.Also security with a house,transportation ect. but money won't buy friends or trust or real respect.My real thrill is my time machine that I use to go to the future and see how the stock market is doing and then come back to the present and make a killing. My creativity would rank high.

• Isis

Hi. Thank you for such a good question. I receive my happiness from participating in the mystery of my life. I get satisfaction when I do this to the best of my ability.

Source(s): you are very smart and very cute. :)

I rescue abused and neglected dogs and cats and that is the most satisfaction I have ever found in my life. I love every moment of bringing them in, rehabilitating them and finding them the best homes in the world... I do it for free... and am very very proud of every bit of energy that I put into it. It makes me feel human.

My daughter growing from a small kid to a wise and brilliant little woman.

The seasons colours turning all the shades you can see.

The beauty or the deep sorrow of a poem .

A deep intimacy with the only one you ever loved.

Worshiping the Lord (it always seems to charge my battery), long distance running (gives me time to think), enough money to pay my bills, being in the outdoors, and friends and family.

• Tones

Specifically, I love to generalize about things. It makes my life feel complete, happy, at peace, so to speak.

• steve

Jesus and my relationship with Him gives me happiness and satisfaction in life.

What do you have that's real?

compound interest wind fall gifts unearned income free Bee's