Any "Charmed" fans around here?

I know it has been sometime, but I only watched Charmed till the 3rd season, so I never saw Paige! Anyway, I have several questions:

-Can you please tell me if there's a good website where I can watch Charmed episodes for free? PLEASE!!

-I saw in the last episode of season three where Prue and Piper get knocked out by a demon, after the clock was reversed, and that Pheobe agreed to stay underground for time reversal. Don't you think there's a flaw in the story here? Isn't it easy for them to use "The Book Of Shadows" to return back in time without asking the time demon for it? I've been wondering on this!!

P.S: I do reliaze it's a TV show, so don't make clever comments!

- And what's Paige's power

Favorite Answer

http://www.tv.com/charmed/show/106/summary.html

has clips and episode guides.

Paige's power is telekinesis (she can call objects to her); and being half white lighter, can also orb and heal.

I dont know of any websites to watch the show for free. We have bought theseasons on dvd as they become available. And yes, there are several occasions in several episodes where they use the book of shadows to go back in time. Paige is half white-lighter and half witch. She can orb as a white lighter and she is telepathic as a witch. She can call an object by name (ie: a vase) and it will come to her. Hope this helps.

i love charmed... the one thing i dont understand is that what ever happened to prue and when did paige come into the show?

I stopped watching around that time also. You can probably download some episodes from torrentspy.com

I could tell you that Page is half White lighter