why do men always just worry about sex?

well every time u go to a boys house and they go out together like boy friend and girl friend when they go in a room they are like u want to do it and they are like wat and they are like have sex and they are like wat why do u want to have sex with me and they are like cause u r hot and i like u and i think i am ready and i think this is the only time i will be ready and in love with someone so i want to have sex and that is it so do u want to have sex with me and they r like i do not know i do not know wat to say!

Favorite Answer

Those are lines he got from somewhere or someone.So that you will feel sorry for him and drop your panties for him.If you don't like him like that and are not ready to do that,tell him to find someone who is stupid enough to fall for that line.Because your not the one.Then walk away with your head held high.Some Boys and some Men play the same game and it is to see just how many girls or women they can lay with.Sometimes even keeping a mental note or a small book of who did and who didn't.

Guys use love to get sex, and girls use sex to get love.

2 days into a relationship.

Guy: I love you.

Girl: OMG REALLY?

Guy: Yah, wanna do it?

Girl: I'm not ready.

Guy: ...But I love you?

Girl: OMG OK!!!

The next day, the girl might call the guy, and BAM the guy just magically falls out of love with her, BUT she might try to use sex to get that love feeling back. So to wrap it up here.. it's typical.

I guess the same reason women do, if that's what you think. Good luck with that!

say you are not ready yet. they are saying everything that they think you want to hear so that you will get naked with them.

hey grow up it dont work that way

because their brains are in their pee pee