old nintendo ds?

I'm thinking of buying a ds lite and getting rid of my old one, so if i trade it in at a gamestore, how much money could i get for it? It is in good condition. Also those of you who own a ds lite, do you like it a lot better than the old one?

• Jim
    Favorite Answer

when i bought the Lite, i gave the old one to my sister, because it's pointless trading it in for a third the value.

also, it's not just the power button in a better place, the start and select buttons are in better places too, and the stylus is a little thicker, and easier to hold

Well... I did it... and absolutely love my new DS lite. It's smaller, brighter... and infinitely cooler than the old one. You have the ability to change the brightness of the screen, and the power button is in a much better location

I suggest you dont do it, I mean its only worth $40 dollars, I was gonna do the same thing but didnt.

Source(s): I asked gamestop.