promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Guys...when a woman lets you know she's interested does it turn you off?

say if she told you she liked you, or was obviously flirting?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nope not a turn off for me flirt away. but telling me you like me is much better

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

As long as you go all out,no. You might think you're being very Obvious with your actions. But, you're not. Unless, these conditions have been fullfilled. For your intentions to be understood. A.Select your 'prey'or target. B. Make obvious verbal and non-verbal attempts at flirting. Grab his hand or any other body part. Pull him towards you. Kiss him etc. C.Make sure you have some kind of a paper with your name and number on it and give it to him. So,that he can contact you somehow and doesn't have to try and figure out what just happened, by himself ( was she just flirting,was she serious,is she just doing this to raise mine or her self esteem). Skipping to (C) saves you time and gets right to the point. Which is what you want anyway. If you suspect that he's too slow to call first. Tell him to give you his number.

Source(s): Experiences
  • 1 decade ago

I prefer it when a woman lets me in on that she's interested, save us both a lot of time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with the first six answers, but either it never happens to me or they don't make it clear enough.

Feminine mystique is sexy, sure, but we men get really confused by it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • HELL NO ! ...ASSERTIVE WOMEN ROCK!...AND THE MORE YA LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED, THE LESS HE HAS TO FIGURE OUT , SO BY ALL MEANS LET THEM KNOW !..

• 1 decade ago

hell no, it saves us both time an makes it better

• 1 decade ago

I find it refreshing

• 1 decade ago

no not atall

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.