Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 1 decade ago

Question about central florida?

I used to think there was so much to do here but after going to going to Downtown Disney and City Walk so much it gets boring. What else is there to do here? I've lived here forever and every week we say there's nothing to do. Anybody know of any fun places I don't know about?

Well, I have family who works at Disney World and I'm sick of it to be honest. I've been wanting to go to Ybor City. I'll probably check that out.

Favorite Answer

I have the same problem except I actually worked at Disney Marketpalce. Um, I found a bar close to home (Altamonte), Mugshots and I go there often. But I also started to recall on my younger years, now I go bowling and putt-putt golfing, and I still love the movies.

Wow... you really shouldn't take your home for granted. I've been trying to move back to Florida for years!!!

You have the beaches, great shopping, Disneyworld, and even good clubs nearby! Trust me... you could live somewhere much more boring than the tourist capitol of the world lol. Get an annual pass for Disney and enjoy it!

Source(s): Former Florida Resident

Wow I lived down there for 7 years and was alwyas amused!!!

We have the them parks, Daytona Speedway, St. Augustine, all those comedy clubs... check out all the dinner shows!! really worth it.

dancing never got old

try out Coco Beach... The Ron Jon Surf shop

New Symrna was fun for me and my friends

try Maimi..... explore a little

Oh Ocala has lots to do... check out the Spanish Village