promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

What to get my father for Christmas?

I make it a 1# priority to go Christmas shopping every year for my family members, my dad has done so much for me this year (i.e. he got me a car, a bank account, and even a pony!) and I would really like to get something nice in return for him.

Also this year he became engaged, is there anything I could get that both him and his fiance would enjoy?

Any nice suggestions would be great! Thanks.

ps-I know im shopping very early, its just easier on my wallet instead of stressing a week before Christmas!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on how much you have to spend. If you could spring for them to have a nice weekend trip to a good spa together, that would be nice. Gift certificates to a nice restaurant and the movie theatre would give them a nice date.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What about a gift certificate to a bed and breakfast out in the country? It'd be cheaper than you think, and both he and his fiance would have a nice time getting away from it all for a weekend. Usually, you get lodging and food for the price of a hotel room in the city, and it's a lot nicer and quieter. That way, they'd have more time just to kick back together without all the distractions and noise back home.

• 1 decade ago

instead of stressing out what to buy him. why don't you do something from the heart like a slide show of everyone in the family. you could get your mother to help and keep it a secret. this will show him how much you appreciate him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe some reservations to a nice vacation or if low budget to a nice resturant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think buying him a holiday package to his favourite vacation spot with her fiance will be great idea.

Visit the following url for more gift ideas for your family

http://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas_in_july/gi...

• 1 decade ago

last year i got my father and his new girlfriend a lobstergram. They send you real live lobsters and you cook them. They loved it!!!! if you have enough money get some extra so you can go over there for a great lobster dinner!!!!

• 1 decade ago

It always depends on what he likes, needs, etc...So maybe a tie(just kiddin'^^). You could buy maybe a car for him or something he really desires. Sorry, but I don't know your dad><

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

from a purley christian standpoint a wedding cross says the deepest love. but a romantic getaway is never a bad thing.

• 1 decade ago

A jumper is always a good chioce. Or some DIY stuff he's been dreaming of all year.

• Sam X9
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Holiday tour package for two in the Carribean, Asian or UAE (Dubai) destination. Let them enjoy it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.