Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

What to get my father for Christmas?

I make it a 1# priority to go Christmas shopping every year for my family members, my dad has done so much for me this year (i.e. he got me a car, a bank account, and even a pony!) and I would really like to get something nice in return for him.

Also this year he became engaged, is there anything I could get that both him and his fiance would enjoy?

Any nice suggestions would be great! Thanks.

ps-I know im shopping very early, its just easier on my wallet instead of stressing a week before Christmas!

Favorite Answer

Depends on how much you have to spend. If you could spring for them to have a nice weekend trip to a good spa together, that would be nice. Gift certificates to a nice restaurant and the movie theatre would give them a nice date.

What about a gift certificate to a bed and breakfast out in the country? It'd be cheaper than you think, and both he and his fiance would have a nice time getting away from it all for a weekend. Usually, you get lodging and food for the price of a hotel room in the city, and it's a lot nicer and quieter. That way, they'd have more time just to kick back together without all the distractions and noise back home.

instead of stressing out what to buy him. why don't you do something from the heart like a slide show of everyone in the family. you could get your mother to help and keep it a secret. this will show him how much you appreciate him.

Maybe some reservations to a nice vacation or if low budget to a nice resturant.

I think buying him a holiday package to his favourite vacation spot with her fiance will be great idea.

Visit the following url for more gift ideas for your family

http://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas_in_july/gi...

last year i got my father and his new girlfriend a lobstergram. They send you real live lobsters and you cook them. They loved it!!!! if you have enough money get some extra so you can go over there for a great lobster dinner!!!!

It always depends on what he likes, needs, etc...So maybe a tie(just kiddin'^^). You could buy maybe a car for him or something he really desires. Sorry, but I don't know your dad><

from a purley christian standpoint a wedding cross says the deepest love. but a romantic getaway is never a bad thing.

A jumper is always a good chioce. Or some DIY stuff he's been dreaming of all year.

• Sam X9

Holiday tour package for two in the Carribean, Asian or UAE (Dubai) destination. Let them enjoy it.