promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How bout that Crocodile Hunter?

I hear talk Steve Erwin died recently from a stingray sting to the heart. Take that you seven year old wannabe's!

Update:

In response to #7's answer. A very brave idiot!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • !
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

His time was up. death is enevitable. u cnt delay it.

jst wondering, do they hav it on film? he was doin a documentary.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It is truely sad. He left behind an 8 year old daughter, a almost three year old son, and a wife. He left behind the zoo and millions of fans. He was one of my childhood heros. I always wanted to be as passionate as he was and as daring as he was. Not with animals but in my field of expertise. He will be missed by so many. I have lost a hero. Rest in Peace Steve Irwin.

My sympathies for Terri, Bindi Sue, and Robert Jr.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i will never forget the image of steve irwin talking to the camera while sharks were in a feeding frenzy all around him while he stood in the water...the guy was a crazy kook but he was fascinating, funny and very entertaining...i kind of felt one day his luck would run out the way he took risks dealing with wildlife but i would never have guessed it would take a stingray to be the culprit....my condolences to his friends and family....he was one of a kind and his legacy will continue as his shows run on animal planet

• 1 decade ago

What wrong are you jealous of the man(Crocodile Hunter) that you will probably never even come close to measuring up too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sad man i just found that out too

And he has a little kid and a wife i wonder how there life is going to end up. the kid without a dad and the wife without a husband.

I feel bad for them.

• 1 decade ago

I was soooo shocked when I found out. He was so cool, and he will be remembered as a very brave man. A VERY BRAVE MAN!

• I hate life

• 1 decade ago

the guy was doing crazy things it was bound to happened

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's shocking.

• Sam X9
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Let us offer him a sincere prayer that his soul may rest in eternal peace. No more criticism please.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.