How bout that Crocodile Hunter?

I hear talk Steve Erwin died recently from a stingray sting to the heart. Take that you seven year old wannabe's!

In response to #7's answer. A very brave idiot!

• !
    Favorite Answer

His time was up. death is enevitable. u cnt delay it.

jst wondering, do they hav it on film? he was doin a documentary.

It is truely sad. He left behind an 8 year old daughter, a almost three year old son, and a wife. He left behind the zoo and millions of fans. He was one of my childhood heros. I always wanted to be as passionate as he was and as daring as he was. Not with animals but in my field of expertise. He will be missed by so many. I have lost a hero. Rest in Peace Steve Irwin.

My sympathies for Terri, Bindi Sue, and Robert Jr.

i will never forget the image of steve irwin talking to the camera while sharks were in a feeding frenzy all around him while he stood in the water...the guy was a crazy kook but he was fascinating, funny and very entertaining...i kind of felt one day his luck would run out the way he took risks dealing with wildlife but i would never have guessed it would take a stingray to be the culprit....my condolences to his friends and family....he was one of a kind and his legacy will continue as his shows run on animal planet

What wrong are you jealous of the man(Crocodile Hunter) that you will probably never even come close to measuring up too.

Sad man i just found that out too

And he has a little kid and a wife i wonder how there life is going to end up. the kid without a dad and the wife without a husband.

I feel bad for them.

I was soooo shocked when I found out. He was so cool, and he will be remembered as a very brave man. A VERY BRAVE MAN!

• I hate life

the guy was doing crazy things it was bound to happened

It's shocking.

• Sam X9

Let us offer him a sincere prayer that his soul may rest in eternal peace. No more criticism please.