how to play mindgames with guys?

i was wondering how to play mindgames with guys .. i'm not sure i've ever heard of any.. anyways i thought if i can get any answers i might try it tomorrow with my boyfriend.. thanx for your help!

if i shouldn't play mind games then i'll ask another question which is - how can i get him to kiss me? you know like say you play truth or dare and you dare him to kiss you ... you know something like that..

• Kaia
    Favorite Answer

It's alot like playing poker with a cat...you can probably do it, but what's the point?

The best mind game I know of is complete honesty. That will blow his mind!! There certainly isn't enough of that in relationships today, so throwing a curve like that would certainly keep him on his toes.

In any relationship when there is love everything else will fall into place, and that includes kissing. If he hasn't kissed you yet, then why not just give him one. Today it doesn't matter who initiates it, its the outcome that counts.

playing mind games are for little kids. What do you need that for?? Use what god gave you. Your body, your sexiness, the love inside you. That will get any guy you desire to fall all over you. That's the kind of game I play with women all the time, but I never take advantage of them. Unless they ask me nicely ????

i never thought of mindgames were fun, i thought they were forms of torture that caught somebody unaware.

if i play i usually use the same mind games he does... just so he knows i understand what it is he's doing.

• kari

DON'T.

I understand that you may want power in the relationship or you want to keep your guy guessing, but really, mind games arent healthy. They will lead to a lack of trust and a failed relationship. I find guys appreciate it when you are straightforward and honest with them.

you dont want to play mind games, they lead to break ups and people being upset. Do you want to make him upset, if you do, you flirt with out people. That will piss him off and play with his mind.

Why would you want to? It's hard enough to deal with guys if everyone is playing it 'straight' <cuz men, they are strange little creatures>. Why would you want to complicate your life?

dont play mind games with guys you can cause some serious mental issues and put your self in alot of danger ok sweetie so dont do it, bless you

Don't- it's stupid and childish. It won't help you to get your way- if there is one thing that pisses guys off, it's mind games.

flirting with them and then turning the cold shoulder. You don't know this? you must not be a girl cause it comes with the girl gene