Need help?

I have a girl at my church that i like. i walked with her in a wedding. We always make eye contacts in church. Sometimes, i think that she passes by me to get my attention. But we never really talk. at the wedding reahearsal, everytime we made eye contacts she smiled. Does she love me?

Favorite Answer

You need to try and make conversation with her. Try and talk to her about something you are both involved in or something that interests her. She may be interested if she looks at you alot. Do she ever look at you then when she notices you've seen her quickly look away. Maybe she would like to chat to you but is shy herself. As for love, thats a bit too full on a suggestion at this stage. Just take things slow and build up a frendship first

I do not think love is the correct work. Maybe like. She may like you but until you get to know each other you can not really use any of those words. Why dont you go and talk with her?

• I don't think she "loves" you. But she probably "likes" you. Make a move. Flirt. Be her friend. Good Luck

If you really don't know each other how can she love you. LIke? It is safe to say yes!

Love you? Sounds like infatuation to me.

i do not think so maybe likes u but not love you

Source(s): running wild

love? no. like? yes.

• gabby

how old are you?

she might like you

ask her, we're not phychic