Unknown asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Has anybody tried Xenadrine EFX?

I want to loose about 40 pounds. I am trying to eat heathy and exercise. I bought a bottle of Xendadrine to help jump start my weight loss.

Favorite Answer

what xenadrine does is 2 things add more caffiene in your diet to give you a bit extra throughout your day and workout, and suppess your appetite somewhat so not to eat as much. If you ask me I can tell you honestly that to want to lose 40 lbs. you must be overweight and there is a much better solution to your goals... Now you should always start slowly, separate your average three meals a day to six in half the amount that way your body is always in the digestive process, quicker to break down your foods and try quitting the junk. Try that religiously for about 5 weeks you won't lose 40 lbs but you will look and feel better about yourself. If you still aren't satisfied come back and ask what to do next, but most of all don't go into any extremes right from the start. Other diets and supplements are directed more to people with a steady regular fitness programmed lifestyle.

its nothingg but **** in a bottle it say exer. and and eat right you will lose the same without it