Christmas is around the corner when are you starting your christmas shopping?

What is on your list? Do you have a set budget? Are you a last minute shopper? How many people do you get gifts for? This year would you rather go pick out a gift or just give a gift card?

Favorite Answer

After-Christmas Sales, December 26 to December 31. No store wants last years inventory cause they get taxed at the end of the year. Thats why stores stay open so late at the end of the year into 'bout January 5. Government takes their money at the end of the first week of January.

Now. I cant afford it if I wait. I start buying something for someone every payday until Christmas comes. I love giving gifts and want to make people happy, but I also dont want to pay off a credit card for the rest of the year either. I buy for 8 family members and then have some gifts to give for hosts and different parties that I go to for gift exchanges and such.

I used to be really organized and get things in the January sales!

But for this year i have not even thought about it until i saw this question!

I love Christmas and tend to spend far to much on my family and close friends and ALWAYS end the month so so broke so this year I'm going to cut back! Its hard for me tho as i have 5nephews and 4 nieces and my niece is due in October so that is another lot of presents!

I always ask for gift cards as they are so much easier than searching for presents and i can get what i want with them! I'm grateful for whatever i get as I'm 21 now I'm all grown up but if they do that it is a bit better than a cuddly toy or a pair of socks (I get these every year without fail)

My friend was brilliant for my birthday and she brought me a tattoo, something Ive wanted for so long and which is true to me! Next year I'm going to be as cool as her! well try to be =-)

I buy my relatives that have trees, ornaments - went nuts at Disney World last week. I give my mother and my daughters money in tasteful wrapping. With Disney ornaments bought for almost everyone, I'm almost done with my shopping. I allot $25 each to my brothers and each of the family members and $100 to my mom and my daughters. I do a lot of my shopping online and have it sent directly to my mom's where we all meet for the holidays. My total on people is 10 - counting pets, too. I pick out gifts, but don't always go out to do it.

I started a gift closet this year, and set myself a goal of buying at least one Christmas present a paycheck - starting in January.

I was looking at my closet this past weekend - and I think I am going to be in great shape come December! It will leave me more time to do the extra things now!!!

• Evey

I start arond the first of November. My hubby does shopping around the Dec. 1st for a bunch of kids for the firestation. I can not stand it. He is out there for hours upon hours. He puts this in his cart and takes it out, finds something else, then decides he wants to get the original gift anyhow. GRR.

I try to set a budget but it never works. We probably spend about $ 1000.00 all together. I usually just buy for him and my son my online friend and my boss.

The day after last Christmas

I hate the season due to the mad rush at the malls and everywhere else, I will have my hubby do all the shopping.

my wish list csi,without a trace,dvd.

my budget depends.

no, buy aug. sept. oct.nov.

i buy for 20 or so .

pick out gifts....

december