Anniversary! Tomorrow! No Present! What do I get him?

Our anniversary is tomorrow and I don't have any idea what I should get him and all my friends are telling me to write a poem ('cause I'm a pretty good writer) is that a good present for him?

Favorite Answer

A wake up ******** would be better than any poem

Yeah, it is! How about a romantic dinner, a movie theater after that, and then give him the poem when you guys get home! A perfect night out! Happy Anniversary!

Hmm, I don't think a poem is going to quite do it for a guy. But that depends on your age. How about this...Make up some kissing vouchers, Where you have say: Free kiss on the cheek, Free Kiss on the neck, Free Kiss on the lips. You can then give them to him and see what order he uses them. (Don't forget to include an expiry date, cause you don't want to be waiting forever to give them do you!

That happened to me once. I made up a little handwritten coupon book for her. Things like good for one backrub, dinner, movie, etc. Then I had a romantic homemade dinner by candlelight and took her for a walk on the beach and made love on the beach under the stars.

Depends how long you've been together...if its over a year than a poem or a photo of you together is appropriate and meaningful. Guys are usually into gadgets, if you need another idea.

That would be the worst present ever. Power tools or kinky wild hot times in the bedroom would be the best present. As a matter of fact, if you can think of a way to use powertools in the bedroom you will make his day.

Go to Amazon and email him a gift card, and write him a poem.

go by a frame for his desk at work to hang on a wall and put the poem in that, yes its a good idea

That may be a better present than one you could buy in a store. You might want to buy a nice frame for it though.

Write him a poem, cook him his favorite food, and pamper him.