Does anyone know any good drummers?

I heard one who is great but Ihave forgotten his name. His name is similar to Babatunde, the name of the singer from Lighthouse Family.

Favorite Answer

My bro in law Daniel Pearce, he is a top singer song writer too.

Source(s): www.daniel-pearce.com

Vincent Paul Abbott, Neil Peart, Paul Bostaph, Tommy Lee, John Bonham,Vinnie Appice, Ian Paice, Scott Rockenfield, Gene Hoglan, Dave Lombardo, Pete Sandoval, Scott Travis, Igor Cavalera, Nick Mason, Mark Prator, Randy Castillo, Keith Moon, Alex Van Halen, Tommy Aldridge, John Tempesta, Bill Ward, Joey Kramer, Nick Menza, Charlie Benante, Peter Criss, Lars Ulrich, Ivan DePrume, Danny Herrera, Nicko McBrain, Raymond Herrera, Ron Matthews, Dave McClain, Rick Allen, Steve Adler, Matt Sorum, Rob Affuso, Rikki Rockett, Mike Portnoy, Flo Mounier, Mike Bordin, Louie Clemente, Bobby Jarzombeck, Terry Bozzio......different...but awesome.......Rufus "Speedy" Jones, Buddy Rich, Ed Shaughnessy, Jimmy Cobb, Marvin "Smitty" Smith, Don Brewer, William "Chick" Webb, Steve Smith, Alan Gratzer, Frank Beard, Dennis Wilson, Don Henley, Larry Mullen Jr

Stanton Moore is incredible, but the only real exposure he has outside of the NOLA jam band scene is CoC's In The Arms of God, and that's not too much to go by. But like I said he's amazing. I've only seen Galactic 3 times, but I'll see them any chance I get.

Virgil Donati, anybody that can lay down the solo he did on Steve Vai's DVD in the midst of a two-hour set has got my vote. Not to mention all the work he's done over the years with Planet X, Derek Sherinian, Ring of Fire, and a bunch of other stuff.

I'm also a big fan of Tomas Haake for the polyrhythmic stuff he does, how he does it with four limbs that aren't controlled by seperate brains I'll never know.

Gene Hoglan

Richard Christy

Bill Ward

Brann Dailor

John Bonham

All really good in different ways.

And then of course there's Buddy Rich and Gene Krupa...

Neil pert from Rush, Scott Rockenfield from Queensryche,Mike Portnoy from Dream theater, Nick Diviangelo from Spocks Beard.....listen to Progressive rock bands to listen to real Drummers

Larry Mullen Jr. of U2.

Still the best.

Or Dave Grohl of course.

If you want a jazz drummer, look up Buddy Rich, but he might be dead now.

Neil Pert from Rush. The very best in the world. Don't believe me. Watch if you get the chance.

Dave Lombardo - He can pump the double-bass better than anybody!

travis barker is the BEST!!!!!!! and atom williard is pretty good also

no