promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

what's the diffrence between illegal immagrant's and race?

race has noting to do with the fact there are illegal's living in are country. there are at least 11 million not legal. and they come in all skin color's.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

To me its all crap being race's. People need to get over that! And the illegal's thay need help to be legal.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

at present, all psychedelic mushrooms are categorized as a schedule I narcotic with the help of the controlled ingredients Act. the rationalization i assume you think of there are criminal psychedelic mushrooms is given which you have gotten study the present finding out with the help of a few universities collectively with NYU and Johns Hopkins. The mushrooms getting used interior the learn are nonetheless categorized as schedule I yet have been authorized for finding out because of the fact of present day anecdotal info that they could have effective effects on psychosomatic issues collectively with melancholy and physique dimorphic illness between others. the end results of the 1st trial (2010) have been conclusive adequate to warrant yet another around of finding out so the two universities stated till now have been authorized to proceed finding out. the only reason they're being allowed to achieve this is by using the fact they have gained particular permission from the government and are concern to heavy regulation. as far as criminal and unlawful weed, there's a variety of conflict going on between states and the federal government on the instant. As i'm particular you're conscious, there are "criminal" dispensaries in California and Colorado between different states. I say "criminal" because of the fact on an identical time as the states have desperate using medicinal marijuana to be criminal, each state that has finished so is in violation of the federal controlled ingredients Act. As to why the dispensaries are being allowed to function without federal brokers storming in and closing them down, i'm uncertain. this is that the federal government is basically gazing heavily to be certain the way it performs out interior the states that have already legalized till now it makes a call on the federal point yet i've got self assurance that may no longer likely because of the fact the federal government has already delivered criminal action against California and pending the end results of that ruling, the California dispensaries may well be close down. wish this helps.

• 1 decade ago

You are correct. The problem is that 85% of them are Latino which is why there is animosity towards Latinos. The estimate is closer to 20 million and not 11.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Agreed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As I remember it was Mexicans that first said it was a race issue when they marched and burnt the American flag. Remember?

• 1 decade ago

It is because the anti-USA open border folks have no facts or truth to backup their insane stance on the issue. They being the racist only want to deflect their own racist shortcoming away with the race card

• 1 decade ago

illegal immigrants are not limited to any country or ethnicity, therefore until it's classified a race had nothing to do with race.

• 1 decade ago

there is no difference to me. of course there a different race or they would not be immigrants the government has let this get way out of control. all in the name of cheap labor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah I agree. If they were Black, Asian, etc, they need to be here legally or face the consequences!

• 1 decade ago

Yeah! I see your point illegal aliens are illegal aliens.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.