This is a long question so I'm going 2 explain my situation below.?

My friend has recently become obsessed with anime. It is not bad except 4 that she is totally being influenced by her other friend who doesn't understand what is going on in the shows they r watching. Her mom recently told her not 2 watch specific shows that r inappropriate 4 her but she does it anyway while her mom is sleeping. I'm a Christian and I know I have 2 tell her mom bcuz it's the right thing 2 do. But I'm afraid she will get really mad bcuz she wont udnerstand y I did it. What should I do???

She is a chrisitian 2 she doesnt know what shes getting herself into.

Favorite Answer

I think you shouldn't really go behind your friends back and get her in trouble..i say talk to her about it... like the other person said this aint a good way to lose your friend.. but it is something her mom doesnt like n u dont like tell her that its not the best thing for her to watch... say like its bad to watch this stuff its bad for her eyes..or it rots out her brain...Nah just pickin but u do nee to tell her this...well Good luck

Source(s): me.. Duh!

The "right thing" for you to do is mind your own business.

Being a Christian doesn't give you the right to tell others what they can and cannot do. And why would you ever want to (RAT) on a friend, or anyone else for that matter?

Sounds to me like you're a bit jealous of the other friend. You need to check yourself before you do something you'll regret and lose a friend

• BLANK

Why is it your responsibility to tell her mother? You should at least talk to your friend before you talk to her mother and tell her what you plan to do, maybe give her the chance to tell her mother what she has been doing behind her back. You need to look within yourself as well and make sure you are not jealous of her friendship with someone else and using the anime viewing as an excuse to keep her your best friend who does not watch weird-o anime series.

• emp04

First, being a Christian is not being a nark. If her mother asks you if she is watching those shows tell her to talk to her daughter. God hates gossipers, and it you tell her mom that is exactly what you are. It is absolutely none of your business.

Second, talk to your friend. Ask her why she is watching it and what she hopes to gain from it. Also ask her why she is disobeying her mother. While she will get angry, it will make her think about it.

Finally, don't be at her house when the shows aren't on. This will keep you out of any drama that might occur.

Good Luck!

Obviously there is something wrong with your friend - anything in excess isn't healthy, and that includes anime. If you feel that you need to tell her mom, then do it. Maybe her mom can block the channel so she can't watch it. You know that you are doing the right thing and that you are doing it because you care. Maybe you can ask your friend's mom not to mention you told her anything.

You don't say what's happening in these TV shows, but I think I can imagine! If you tell her mum, she will never trust you again, and after she's told her other mates, they won't either. Going behind her back and betraying her confidence isn't christian, its telling tales. If you do tell her mum, she will get into a lot of trouble, her mum will stop trusting her and they will feel awkward around each other. Sexual curiousity (just assuming its sex on these shows) is perfectly natural, and probably a phase that shw will pass through and look back on.

I'm sorry to put it in such a blunt way, but it really is best that you don't say anything to her mum - for you, for her, and for their mother-daughter relationship.

• finlay

end desiring what he's unable and unwilling to furnish. in no way beg everybody for something, not even in corporation. If he became that into you, or became even the chum (not to point terrific chum) you declare him to be, he does not have taken care of you like that even with what else he has did not precise take care of. Love your self sufficient to have some dignity, and deliver him to voice mail whilst/if he calls.

Let her watch Anime, it's just a show. Since you're a Christian you shouldn't try to force your rules on anyone.

It's none of YOUR business! You are trying to justify being a tattletale with your status of Christianity. If you truly have a problem with your friend's behavior, find a new friend and let her go.

Don't tell her mom. This isn't something worth losing a friend over.