promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

what would u say if u knew that the simpsons might be canceled forever in 3 years?

i'd die (not literally)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

'D'oh'

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I would be relieved. I love the Simpsons more than anyone else and I hate the new episodes. It should have gotten cancelled 5 years ago. Homer is just retarded now and not funny. Ned has gotten too preachy and Marge and Lisa bug me now. People watch the new episodes and thats why they think that Family Guy or Futurama are funnier. If they new the classic or good episodes they would hold there tongue. Family nor Futurama hold a candle to basically anything from season 2-12.

• 1 decade ago

I'd say I'm impressed that it has already lasted almost 20 years (it first aired on December 17, 1989!).

• Paul H
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

All things must pass. I'd say that they had the greatest run in history, have a lot to be proud of, and would watch them in syndication - like I do already!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rejoice that the show is forever gone.!!!!! It was disrespective to parents and families and it's impact will take a long time to forget and how it hurt our society.Are you teasing me or will it really go away? Please take it away!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'd say thank god! they stopped being funny about ten years ago

• 1 decade ago

"Oh man!! That is one of my favorite shows!!"

• 1 decade ago

i'd be shocked - !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.