Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

what would u say if u knew that the simpsons might be canceled forever in 3 years?

i'd die (not literally)

Favorite Answer

'D'oh'

I would be relieved. I love the Simpsons more than anyone else and I hate the new episodes. It should have gotten cancelled 5 years ago. Homer is just retarded now and not funny. Ned has gotten too preachy and Marge and Lisa bug me now. People watch the new episodes and thats why they think that Family Guy or Futurama are funnier. If they new the classic or good episodes they would hold there tongue. Family nor Futurama hold a candle to basically anything from season 2-12.

I'd say I'm impressed that it has already lasted almost 20 years (it first aired on December 17, 1989!).

• Paul H

All things must pass. I'd say that they had the greatest run in history, have a lot to be proud of, and would watch them in syndication - like I do already!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would rejoice that the show is forever gone.!!!!! It was disrespective to parents and families and it's impact will take a long time to forget and how it hurt our society.Are you teasing me or will it really go away? Please take it away!

i'd say thank god! they stopped being funny about ten years ago

"Oh man!! That is one of my favorite shows!!"

i'd be shocked - !