MISTAKE : Trying To "Convince Her To Like You" ? Girls ?

What do most guys do when they meet a woman that they REALLY like... but she's just not interested?

Right! They try to “convince” the woman to feel differently.

Well, I have news for you... YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN “FEELS” WHEN IT COMES TO ATTRACTION!

Never, ever, EVER.

You cannot CONVINCE a woman to feel differently about you with “logic and reasoning”.

Think about it.

Do you agree with me Girls ?

Favorite Answer

For the most part, I agree with you.

It is possible to "woo" someone without being a stalker.

If you see this woman regularly, like you go to the same places or work at the same place, you can be pleasant, friendly, and most important, NOT A LECH. A woman will more likely go out with a guy she sees as friendly, not someone who sees her as a conquest.

Source(s): experience

surely i trust that so long because the youngsters interior the kinfolk are throughout 5, having a canines should be tremendous because all of them should be able to pitch in with the paintings it really is in touch. even if, even if, that's critical that mum is on board with this because once the novelty wears off, and it is going to especially provided that one and all of you'd be having a social life further and extra over the subsequent few years and previous, it is going to all land on her. And it would nicely be that she's merely no longer needing this at recent. waiting until eventually you're older, and waiting to move out isn't garbage. that's sound suggestion. i understand - i change into like you, yet even after i change into married and had my personal domicile etc., I nonetheless had to paintings for quite countless years, so until eventually i ought to have the funds for to quit operating, a minimum of complete time, there have been no canines. that's no longer about you, that's about what's maximum proper for the canines. in case you merely opt to take heed to 'pass ahead', then merely ignore about my words, and perchance it change into unnecessary asking?

Of course I agree with you. If someone's not interested, they're just not interested. But it doesn't mean you can't try! Sometimes you just keep trying because there's nothing else you can do, you can't get the person out of your head, so you may as well hang around and see if they change their mind. How sad though, to wait around for someone like that.

Source(s): Been there, done that.

What a person feels comes from the heart. Most times, logic has nothing to do with it.

No, a guy can and often does change a girl's mind.

No because I say No because of bad first impressions. Or if we don't have nothing in common.

Yes, I very much agree with you.

why are u always asking these stupid questions?? u know u should stop being so pathetic, it's not our fault that ur not good with girls!!!!! sorry about that but it's what i think!

well sometimes u can convinse us too like u guys, so its kinda like a yes & no answer!

Seriously! It's like, I don't like you, I never will, so just go away!!!