Lost and need to be found?

I recently moved out from a 11 years marriage. with 3 children.

Marriage had issue that I got tried of for so long and decide it was time to depart from it. My husband move in a one bedroom townshouse behind me in the next unit. He talk through the children . He not help me financialy but I work afternoon and he works days. he keep the children while I at work. but at times he never be home before I go to wok and I'm late. He tell the children mom broke the family up. never taking responsiable for his action of why. Issue sat in like take furniture out the house and put in it in storage becuase he doesn't walk us to sit on it. buy his own food don't want to share and no communication with me as a wife. He told me that I am not a wife and he didn't marry me to take care of me. you work take care of yourself. but why did he move so close. the kids slept on a sofa bed downstair and he close his door upstair at night. anything can't happen through the night,

Favorite Answer

you ex sounds very controlling and very selfish. I don't know how much you work but self reliance is a lost talent. So many people today blame their own tragedies on someone or something else. Take control of your life. Make the choice tomorrow that you are going to start living the rest of your life for you and your children. Everything will work out if you want it bad enough.

It sounds like you made a wise decision to leave that guy. Unfortunately, you need to get along somewhat with the dude since you have children together. What kind of a psycho moves in the same apartment complex after you divorce him?

Sounds like you need to go to a support group, and he needs counceling as well as you. You are not his wife, and he seems inconciderate. You need to move on with your life. Lay down some ground rules for the whole family to follow, and get help, the county offers help, as well as alot of churches.

You need to move far away from him. Go and live your own life like you want too. You have a job, home, kids, and sound of mind forget him!!!!

Source(s): daddycoop74 ( aka Love Doctor)

I don't really know your question? Sounds like a horrible situation.

you know what? just be grateful that you are okay and that he still talks to your children. pray to god and tell him your problem. man will always be like that. they come very close to you and pretend to love you whereas they know that they just want to destroy you. just be strong for your kids one day god will answer your prayers.

Source(s): myself and by the way im 19 years old

TO ME THAT DOES NOT SOUNDS LIKE AMARRAGE TO ME

• BLANK

Sorry, I didn't catch your question.

he is an idiot