Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

I want hair that looks like you just permed it, without perming it, how do i do that? Really thin curls?

Favorite Answer

You can get a roller set but use the perm rods or flexi rods to get the curl size/pattern. That way, you'll have a lasting curl without the chemical and permanence.

The person in that photo had her hair curled with a curling iron. You could use hot rollers also, but that's the only other way to do it that I know of. Hope I helped!

i think you would have to curl really small peices of your hair and have some sort of gel or mousse in it to hold it. probably some layers too, so you can get that allover curly look. it would be easier to take the pic to a salon and show them, that way they can show you how to do it and give you the right cut. i always wanted my hair like that but dont have the patience! good luck to you! oh and its not a stupid question! :)

try doing what i do - i take some gel or moose bend over to let my hair hang down and with the moose or gel in my hands i push my hair up with my hands and crunch it - try not to use alot of gel because you dont want your hair to hang down and look greasy

Use flexy-rods and a setting lotion.