sometimes I just want to f#%&* my mother up!?

why do parents get on there kids nerves alot ?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you're a teen. Guess what...my father was here visiting over the weekend and I'm OLD and I wanted to #@$^%#^ him up. LOL! Sooner or later, you'll move out and you'll like your parents a whole lot better. from a distance :-)

Parents tend to 'butt into' their kids lives to much. It is a beautiful thing when they do not. I think that it would help you if you were able to be more specific in identifying what it is that your mother had done to you, to make you feel that you want to F*&^ her up. It might also help if you are able to communicate with her about these feelings of aggression that you have towards to her.

Because we love you and only want the best for you!!! I was 26 years old before I figured out my mom wasn't the stupidest person on earth. I'm 42 and we are the best of friends!! Remember your parents have already done everything that you are even thinking of doing!!!

• Johnny

The grass is always greener on the other side.... but!

Don't give in to peer preasure, remember your parents

made it to where they are now and if you think that it wasnt easy for them then your in for a rude awakening when your an adult. No one gets there by themselves. Freinds come and freinds go but your parents are always your parents. Kiss your mom before you go out and when you come home. I dare you...Good Luck...

parents are just hard to work with one minute they are nice next screaming at you. they do it cos it is a power thing. they like authority it makes them feel big. they do it cos they no wot annoys you you have to ignore it or u lose it. i lose it with my dad all the time when he play fights just cos i do martial arts i get p****d off like one time he just kept twisting my wrist i thought it was going to break so i hit him where it hurts. dont try it at home or u might find urself running for the hills! parents do things cos they no they can once you move away i am sure u will get on sumtimes u need space

Source(s): experience

We get on our children's nerves because we want them to be the best they can be and get a good job and be successful in life.

Just wait til you are a parent or sit and think about your child doing the exact same thing you are doing to your parents.....I hated the crap my mom did to me as a child but now I catch myself doing the same crap to my kids you will understand when you are older trust me

i know what u mean sum times i would like to run away other times i'll be glad to have my parents but parents should understand how kids feel since they were kids and the should be like that

They just seem to get you mad because they are trying to protect you, etc..lol..just saying what my mom says :p just go with it..when she gets you mad, just walk away, it will serve you good in the future, don't worry :)

haha girl you are not the only one..im currently p-offed at my mom now..she gets on my damn nerves..ugh