Who thinks it wrong to dress up an animal?????

I DO i mean seriously i hear of ppl paintin dogs toe nails and makin dog be toted round in lil carriers it soooo wrong jeez 1 time i took my dog to the grromer and thye put bows on her ears!!!!!! the second she got in our yard she tore em off along with her bandana thats a good example of how animals shouldnt be dressed up

Favorite Answer

I agree with you that dressing animals is cruel. Although, I have to admit I used to do it to my dog when I was a kid. He really hated it and looked misreable and quickly tore off everything. I would never dress my dog up in Gucci stuff and take him for a walk; that's demeaning! The worse thing I have done recently was buy my cats matching collars (Safety ones, of course. Don't want to come home to garotted kitty!!)

I agree. Could you imagine what good could be done for the world if only a fraction of the money spent on this was turned over to charity?

• Rich B

Sometimes,on Monday,during headlines,Jay Leno will show pictures from catalogs.He,and I,hate animals in costumes.

My mom's dog she dresses her like a person...it's funny but she spends more money on that dog more than she ever did on me.

• Nico

Well they make clothes for pets but I personally wouldn't dress my pet.

well i didnt read what u put but its long and i dont feel like reading it .but no its not wrong 2 dress up animals its hot.

It's only ok on Halloween.

I THINK IT IS PAINFUL 2 THE ANIMAL, AND EMBARASSING. THEY JUST WANT TO BE FREE

i agree with you totally! you said it hterefore there is nothing else left to be said.

i certainly don't think the animals enjoy it!