promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

can some one tell me if i am pregnant?

hi my name is mary and i was suppose to get my periode on the 31st but it didnt come and i took a prego test a couple weeks ago it cmae back positive now all the others come back negative and now today i started to spot waht dose this mean and i have been pregnant before i know when i am pregnant and when i am not could i be pregnant even though i am bleeding i bleeds the stops ? i have all the signs,

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Candy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You could be one of the unlucky young Lady's that even though you may be pregnant you may have your period too.There is some women who continues to have there peoiod while pregnant. I am not saying that is what is wrong with you,GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR PLEASE

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should do another pregnancy test and if you still get negative then you should check with the doctor just to make sure.

• 1 decade ago

go to a doctor

• 1 decade ago

We are not doctors or psycics. Go to a doctor. Your description has to many if's in it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i think only one mary has an imaculate conception. if you have had unprotected sex and think you may be please see your GP to be sure. you seem to have many different things going on it may be wise to speak with your doctor anyway...good luck

• 1 decade ago

Go to the doc.

• 1 decade ago

well i know that you can have your period and still be pregant but i would call your doctor

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go to the dr. its that simple!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your doctor can.

• Anry
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Please go see a Doctor.

Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.